- Licensed in: AL, TN
- Bio: Kim has been around the Cullman community all her life, she used to help on the family farm raising chickens and working the dairy. Kim and her husband, Phil, live near the office and have two daughters and 2 grandchildren.
- Education: Bachelor Degree of Business - Kennedy Western University.
- Agent Qualifications: 30+ years experience in the Insurance industry. Associate Agent (20+ years) and Principal agent (10+ years). Farm Bureau (5 years)
- Awards: Champion Award, Million Dollar Round Table, Presidents Conference Award, Nationwide Life Council
- Community activities: Church activities and outreach to the Community through St. Andrews Manna from Heaven (Active); Victim Services Board Member(Past)
- Hobbies: Being outdoors, hiking and being next to a river. She loves the Great Smoky Mnts. and traveling. Her grandchildren are lights in her life.
Kimberly Joyce Hale