- Licensed in: DC, MD, VA, WV
- Education: Graduate of James Wood High School, and Old Dominion University.
- Agent Qualifications: One of the youngest licensed agents in VA at the age of 18 (1999). PJ is the CEO of the Homestead Insurance Group. He specializes in Commercial, and Financial products, along with the operational direction of the agencies.
- Community activities: PJ is involved with United Way, coaching Little League Baseball,President of the Old Dominion Investment Club, Kiwanis, and a member of the Winchester Board of Zoning Appeals.
- Hobbies: Enjoys spending time with his wife Amy, and his two boys.
Homestead Ins Agy Grp Inc