- Licensed in: AL, AR, GA, MS, SC, TX
- Bio: Since 2004, Anthony has written commercial insurance, developed risk management programs and provided contract surety bonds to a national client base. Anthony holds a Construction Risk & Insurance Specialist (CRIS) insurance designation.
- Education: A native of Clinton, Mississippi, Anthony graduated from Mississippi State University in 2001 with a Bachelor of Business Administration degree with an emphasis in Insurance, Risk Management, and Financial Planning.
- Agent Qualifications: After obtaining his degree, Anthony completed numerous internships in the industry before becoming a commercial underwriter at Nationwide. From there, he worked as an account manager and agent for one of Mississippi's largest independent Agencies.
- Awards: Champion Award
- Community activities: Anthony attends Buckhead Church (Atlanta, GA) and Fondren Church (Jackson, MS).
- Hobbies: When Anthony isn't working or researching industries for market opportunities, he is volunteering in the community, spending time with his family, exercising, and enjoying all life has to offer.
Gatta Insurance LLC