- Licensed in: AL, AR, GA, MS, SC, TX
- Bio: Since 2004, Anthony has written commercial insurance, developed risk management programs and provided contract surety bonds to a national client base. Anthony holds a Construction Risk & Insurance Specialist (CRIS) insurance designation.
- Education: A native of Clinton, Mississippi, Anthony graduated from Mississippi State University in 2001 with a Bachelor of Business Administration degree with an emphasis in Insurance, Risk Management, and Financial Planning.
- Agent Qualifications: After obtaining his degree, Anthony completed numerous internships in the industry before becoming a commercial underwriter at Nationwide. From there, he worked as an account manager and agent for one of Mississippi's largest independent Agencies.
- Awards: Champion Award
- Community activities: Anthony attends Buckhead Church (Atlanta, GA) and Fondren Church (Jackson, MS).
- Hobbies: When Anthony isn't working or researching industries for market opportunities, he is volunteering in the community, spending time with his family, exercising, and enjoying all life has to offer.