- Licensed in: GA, NC, SC, VA
- Professional designations: CLCS
- Bio: Originaly from Roswell Georgia. Went to Concord College in Athens WV. Now live in Asheboro, NC with wife Brooke, son Maxton, and daughter Gabi.
- Education: Roswell High School. Concord University Bachelors Degree in Business Administration with a major in Finance.
- Agent Qualifications: Degree in Business Administration with a major in Finance. Property & Casualty licensed, Life & Health licensed in NC, GA, SC, IL, CA and SC.
- Awards: Champion Award, Presidents Conference Award, Nationwide Corporate Service Award
- Community activities: Past President Rotary, Past Chairman of the Board and active Board member of the Asheboro/Randolph Chamber of Commerce, Randolph County Art Guild, Board Chairman Randolph County United Way, Randolph Professional Network, First United Methodist Church.
- Hobbies: Football, Baseball, Basketball, Golf, Triathlons, running, swimming, biking. Greatest hobbie of all is spending time with my family.
Martinez & Associates Inc