- Language(s) spoken at agency: Spanish
- Licensed in: NC
- Bio: Experienced in Ecommerce. Most recently I assisted a public adjuster in handling property claims. This opportunity brought me back full circle into my insurance background and being able to service clients on the claims management side.
- Education: Graduate from Asheboro High School Randolph Community College - Associate Degree in Arts North Carolina Property & Casualty Licensed
- Agent Qualifications: I'm so excited to be back in my hometown and be part of the Martinez & Associates team. I've been with the agency for a combined 8+ years with a brief interval while I pursued other personal interests.
- Community activities: Active member of my church. Member of Randolph Professional Networking Group. Member of Asheboro/Randolph Chamber of Commerce.
- Hobbies: I enjoy spending quality time with my family and catching up with friends. My idea of a perfect afternoon is relaxing with some jazz music in the background or going out to dinner with girlfriends. One of my favorite cities is New Orleans. My favorite b
Martinez & Associates, Inc.
- Mon: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Tues: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Wed: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Thur: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Fri: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Sat: By Appt.
- Sun: Closed