I became a Nationwide Insurance agent in July, 1984. Prior to that, I worked in sales and management in the trucking industry for 11 years. I graduated from the University of Arkansas in 1973 with a degree in Business. I opened my first satellite office in Berryville in 1988 and my second satellite in Mountain Home in 1995. Both ladies I hired to manage those offices are still with me today! Chris, my wife of 41 years, has been my office manager since 1996. She has a degree in Early Childhood Education from the U of A and taught school for 20 years. My agency is Nationwide Agribusiness Farm Certified. At the Royston agency, nothing is more important than serving our members. We have quality insurance products at a reasonable price.
Arthur L Royston Jr
Wed: 8:30 - 5:30
- Mon: 8:30 - 5:30 Evening By Appt.
- Tues: 8:30 - 5:30 Evening By Appt.
- Wed: 8:30 - 5:30 Evening By Appt.
- Thur: 8:30 - 5:30 Evening By Appt.
- Fri: 8:30 - 5:30 Evening By Appt.
- Sat: By Appt.
- Sun: Closed
Agency Mission: To satisfy your insurance needs through quality products, superior service, and professional advice.
- Licensed in: AR
- Education: BSBA University of Arkansas
- Awards: Nationwide Auto Council
- Community activities: Past Chairman of the Harrison Chamber of Commerce Board. Past President of the Chamber of Commerce Foundation. Past President of the Harrison Public Schools Foundation.