- Licensed in: NC
- Bio: Born and raised in Eastern NC. I have owned and operated multiple businesses in Jacksonville and surrounding areas for over the past 30 years. I am married to my wife Angela of 37 years. We have 3 children and 2 grandchildren.
- Education: Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Cum Laude, from the University of North Carolina at Wilmington. Associate of Arts Degree in Business Administration, Phi Theta Kappa, from Coastal Carolina Community College.
- Agent Qualifications: I have my CISR designation. I am licensed in NC in Property, Casualty, Life, Health, and Medicare Supplement/ Long Term Care. I am a Commercial Specialist as a result of my extensive studies and experience owning multiple businesses.
- Community activities: Former member and chairman of the Jones County Board of Education. Multiple years of experience as a motivational speaker in the local community as a result of training under Toastmasters International.
- Hobbies: I enjoy all sports. I especially enjoy lifting weights, swimming, and playing tennis. My biggest joy is spending time with my family.
Ashlie Fortune Insurance
Wed: 8:30 - 5:00
- Mon: 8:30 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Tues: 8:30 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Wed: 8:30 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Thur: 8:30 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Fri: 8:30 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Sat: By Appt.
- Sun: Closed
- Primary: (910) 455-5582(910) 455-5582
- Fax: (910) 455-7904