Did you know that most Americans pay their personal insurance agent more than their doctor, dentist, attorney or CPA? It's true. When you think about protecting your life and income, your home, your automobile, or your business, you realize that much of your time is spent working for the quality of life that you enjoy. We are all just one claim away from major financial need. That is why insurance is so fundamental to our economy and to your family. The most important thing you need to know about insurance is simple and yet profound: You need an insurance review with a professional. Like all need to review our insurance needs. Like getting a physical from a physician a comprehensive insurance review is crucial to your financial health.
BARRY G STOVER
Thur: 8:30 - 5:00
- Mon: 8:30 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Tues: 8:30 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Wed: 8:30 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Thur: 8:30 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Fri: 8:30 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Sat: By Appt.
- Sun: Closed
Welcome to the Barry Stover Agency. For 31 years I have proudly represented Nationwide Insurance....we are On Your Side.
- Licensed in: AL, GA, NC, SC, TN
- Professional designations: CIC, BA
- Bio: My wife and I have 4 grown children and 3 grandchildren. I enjoy spending time with my family and friends.
- Education: BA University of Georgia. Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC) designation from the National Alliance for Insurance Education and Research.
- Agent Qualifications: Licensed in property & casualty, life & health insurance.
- Awards: Champion Award
- Community activities: I worship at Riverstone Church. I am a member of Kennesaw Business Association and the Acworth Business Association, and BNI.
- Hobbies: I enjoy playing my guitar, reading, boating and spending time in the outdoors.