As a nationally recognized top-tier agency we fully embrace what it means to be a leader in our community. To us that means operating ethically, putting our clients' needs first, and acting as an advocate across the wide array of products and services we offer. The firm owner is a financial advisor and with this in mind we are happy to offer a full spectrum of solutions for individuals and businesses that need a financial navigator through the challenges with proper planning. We also have insurance specialists on staff who can insure the largest business or the smallest household and everything in between.
Frederick Insurance Group
Thanks for stopping by!
- Licensed in: DC, MD, PA, SC, VA, WV
- Professional designations: MBA
- Bio: Ben has spent his entire career in a sales or leadership capacity. From my first high school job as a sales support associate for a mortgage company I learned that if you treat a client as you'd want to be treated than you'll have them for life.
- Education: Ben has a BA in Marketing and an MBA in Finance, both proudly obtained from University of Baltimore. He also holds the CLTC designation making him an expert in proper long term care planning.
- Agent Qualifications: With both academic as well as professional designations and certifications Ben has a distinct advantage when providing thoughtful and comprehensive solutions to clients.
- Awards: Champion Award, Nationwide Corporate Service Award
- Community activities: An active supporter of several local charities that he cares deeply for. These include MACSPRO (Mid Atlantic Chinese Sharpei Rescue), Marian House, Camp Moshava, and Bnos Yisroel.
- Hobbies: On the weekends you will find Ben spending time with his family around Mount Airy. He is also an avid motorcyclist who enjoys finding adventure whether a day at a time or multi-state trips.