You work hard for your money, why not work with an agency that works just as hard to protect you, your family, and belongings? Many people only think about insurance when they are buying a car or house or unfortunately have a claim. You can not buy insurance after a claim! We are always thinking about insurance, this is what we do and live for,why not have piece of mind knowing you have an agency that tailors a policy to your needs and when there is a claim they can look you in they and explain your coverages!
William Staples Ins Inc
Thur: 8:30 - 5:00
- Mon: 8:30 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Tues: 8:30 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Wed: 8:30 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Thur: 8:30 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Fri: 8:30 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Sat: By Appt.
- Sun: By Appt.
- Primary: (410) 546-3999(410) 546-3999
- Fax: (410) 546-6165
- Licensed in: DE, DC, MD, NC, PA, TN, TX, VA, WV
- Professional designations: MBA
- Bio: Lives with his wife Kristin, sons Cooper, Griffin, & Rhett!
- Education: Bachelor of Arts from Salisbury State University. MBA from Salisbury University
- Agent Qualifications: Licensed Property & Casualty, Life and Health in MD, DE, VA, DC, PA, WV, NC, TN & TX, LUTCF, Master Farm Certified.
- Awards: Champion Award, Presidents Conference Award, Nationwide Commercial Council
- Community activities: Member of Asbury United Methodist Church, Member of Sigma Alpha Epsilon Alumni Assoc, Member of AFAM #91, Alumni Board Salisbury University, Board of directors Worcester County Farm Bureau, Mid Atlantic Agents Council and the Boy Scouts of America.
- Hobbies: Spending time with his family and coaching little league.