We hope that you will enjoy the convenience of using our website, but please know that we are always eager to be of assistance and you can still get the benefit of one-on-one service to fully address any insurance related questions or concerns you might have. Conveniently located near the corner of Ogden and Iroquois Avenues, our agency appreciates the opportunity to be of service and welcomes the chance to personally serve you. We pride ourselves in providing exceptional customer service. If you like to work with your insurance via internet, phone, e-mail, or good, old-fashioned in-person, we stand ready to be of service to demonstrate that we are truly committed to demonstrating On Your Side service.
Bob Matia Agency Inc
Welcome to the Bob Matia Agency Inc website!!
- Language(s) spoken at agency: German
- Licensed in: IL
- Professional designations: MBA, CLCS
- Bio: Bob has lived in the Naperville/Lisle area since 1984. Member of St Raphael Parish in Naperville. Bob is married to Angela and they have a daughter Nicole.
- Education: MBA DePaul University - Chicago Marketing; BSC DePaul University - Chicago Marketing/Management Double Major; St Patrick High School
- Agent Qualifications: Sucessfully completed CLCS (Commercial Lines Contract Specialist) designation program - 2015 Insurance Professional since 1989. 2007 District Service Award Winner.
- Community activities: In the past, Bob is a 2 time Past Chairman of the Scholarship Committee for the Lisle Chamber of Commerce. Angela volunteers at St Patrick Residence and was awarded the 2014 Claddagh Award for 400+ hours of volunteer service.
- Hobbies: Bob enjoys photography and meeting interesting people. From time to time, you can see Bob in the 2012 WTTW-TV documentary "Remembering Chicago -- The 70's and 80's" on Channel 11.