- Licensed in: OH
- Bio: Jeff was born in Kentucky, but moved with his family to Central Ohio when he was a young boy, and has stayed here ever since. He resides in Upper Arlington with his wife, Julia, son, Sky, and two dogs, Charlie and Lucky.
- Education: Jeff graduated from Logan Elm High School, located outside of Circleville, OH, in 1981, and then attended the Ohio State University. He received his licensing in Insurance after completing the Hondros Insurance Program in 2005.
- Agent Qualifications: Jeff has always been in direct contact with people all through his career, so he knows how to listen to people to learn what they need. Prior to him joining Nationwide, he was Operations Manager at a financial services company in Columbus, OH.
- Community activities: Jeff has had numerous instances of local community service involvement, including with Habitat for Humanity, the Columbus Food Pantry, and Mid-Ohio Food Bank. He is also a member of Masons' Lodge Avery 493, which sponsors groups such as local Cub Scouts.
- Hobbies: Jeff enjoys music, going to classic car shows, spending time with family, attending Mason events, gardening, and the Columbus Blue Jackets.
BRYON H CARLEY LUTCF
- Mon: 8:30 - 5:30 Evening By Appt.
- Tues: 8:30 - 5:30 Evening By Appt.
- Wed: 8:30 - 5:30 Evening By Appt.
- Thur: 8:30 - 5:30 Evening By Appt.
- Fri: 8:30 - 5:30 Evening By Appt.
- Sat: By Appt.
- Sun: Closed