Let us learn about you and how we can be of service to you. We are located in historic uptown Cincinnati community known as Avondale close to the inter-section of Martin Luther King Dr and Reading. We are on second floor of the the donut shop. We believe highly in being a part of the commuinty we serve. That is why we are memmbers of the Avondale Community Council, the African American Chamber of Commerce, and the Cincinnati Chamber of Commerce. You may also see us sponsoring food drives or back to school supplies. Our commitment to you is to provide you with the absolute best service possible. After all, you deserve it! Our clients have access to license professionals 24/7. Give us call and see for yourself.
Christopher Wade Chapman
- Mon: 9:00 - 5:30 Evening By Appt.
- Tues: 9:00 - 5:30 Evening By Appt.
- Wed: 9:00 - 5:30 Evening By Appt.
- Thur: 9:00 - 5:30 Evening By Appt.
- Fri: 9:00 - 5:30 Evening By Appt.
- Sat: By Appt.
- Sun: Closed
We thank you for taking the time learn about us.
- Licensed in: IN, KY, OH
- Professional designations: MBA
- Bio: I enjoy spending time with family.
- Education: BA - Marketing - Anderson University 1996 MBA - Xavier University 2003
- Agent Qualifications: Department of Insurance in OH, June 27, 2003 (Accident & Health, Life, Property & Casualty).
- Community activities: United Way supporter, Future World Productions supporter, African American Chamber of Commerce, City of Cincinnati Chamber of Commerce, Volunteer for Urban League of Cincinnati