- Licensed in: DE, NJ, NY, PA, SC, VA
- Bio: Mike's goal is to assist families and business owners in building their financial freedom. His 27 years of experience and education help him to establish and meet his client's needs and goals. His goal is to be a lifetime advocate and resource.
- Education: Bachelors Degree from West Chester University
- Agent Qualifications: ChFC, CLU, LUTCF, NAIFA Member
- Community activities: Foundations program - Mentoring inner city elementary school students, American Red Cross Volunteer, United Way Day of Caring Volunteer, Shriners Hospital for Children Volunteer, WCU Foundation fundraiser, Killinger Foundation Board Member
- Hobbies: Exercise and Coaching
Weigner Insurance & Financial Services Inc
Wed: 9:00 - 5:00
- Mon: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Tues: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Wed: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Thur: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Fri: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Sat: By Appt.
- Sun: By Appt.