Thank you for visiting us on the Web! Whether you are an existing client or just considering becoming one of our members, please let us know if you need assistance in any way by giving us a call or dropping us an email. We look forward to serving you.
Dewitt-Tarkington Insurance Services Inc
- Mon: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Tues: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Wed: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Thur: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Fri: 9:00 - 5:00
- Sat: By Appt.
- Sun: Closed
Thank you for visiting our Web site
- Licensed in: NC, SC, TN, VA
- Bio: Carl grew up in Massachusetts outside of Boston and moved to Virginia in 1982 after graduating from UMASS. Carl met his wife Barbara here in Lynchburg, marrying in 1985. Carl is the son of Ken and Mary Lou DeWitt and has one sister, Erica.
- Education: Bachelor of Arts, Economics, University of Massachusetts, Amherst
- Agent Qualifications: Carl has 31 years in the insurance industry. He is a Commercial Property & Casualty specialist.
- Awards: Champion Award
- Community activities: Charter Member and Past President - Rotary Club of Lynchburg - Morning. Past President - American Heart Association. Member of the Greater Lynchburg Chamber of Commerce. Board Member and Vice President Of Westwood HO Association, Wintergreen VA
- Hobbies: Carl enjoys playing golf and playing guitar in his spare time. You will usually find him working on a home improvement project or gardening on the weekend.