Welcome to Caroline Hall Hennig Agency. We are here to help serve all of your insurance needs. We are located in Harrison, Ohio. This allows us to serve you in Ohio, Indiana and Kentucky! When it comes to selecting an insurance company, what's most important to you Financial strength? Performance? Reliability? Competitive prices? Superior service? A local presence? We at the Caroline Hall Hennig Agency can offer all of the above to you. To learn more about us, give us a call. Thanks for visiting and please let us now how we can serve you!
Mon: 8:00 - 5:00
- Mon: 8:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Tues: 8:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Wed: 8:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Thur: 8:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Fri: 8:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Sat: 9:00 - 1:00 By Appt.
- Sun: By Appt.
Thank you for visiting the Caroline Hall Hennig Agency!
- Licensed in: IN, KY, MO, OH
- Bio: Caroline is married to Sam Hennig. They currently reside in Harrison, Ohio.
- Education: Caroline graduated with honors from the University of Kentucky with a BS in Agriculture Economics and BA in Marketing.
- Agent Qualifications: Prior to starting her own agency, Caroline worked in another agent's Nationwide office for many years. In addition, Caroline help with the start-up of two small businesses.
- Community activities: Caroline is involved in Farm Bureau, the county Jr. Fair Board as an adult assistant, NFIB, 4-H, FFA, as well as her local church. She currently serves as a species superintendent for the Hamilton County 4-H Program.