Our office staff currently features 26 (and growing) professional and knowledgeable product specialists. Between our three convenient locations, we have over 226 years of total insurance experience combined. Furthermore we offer Spanish-speaking customer service representatives in our Weaverville office.
Mckinney Insurance Services Inc
Tues: 8:30 - 5:00
- Mon: 8:30 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Tues: 8:30 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Wed: 8:30 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Thur: 8:30 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Fri: 8:30 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Sat: By Appt.
- Sun: Closed
- Primary: (828) 684-5020(828) 684-5020
- Fax: (828) 684-1810
Welcome to McKinney Insurance! Serving WNC for over 30 years!
- Licensed in: AL, GA, KY, NC, OH, SC, TN, VA
- Bio: Chad was born and raised in Asheville, NC. He was married in 2011 to his college sweetheart Lauren and they have two boys, Bryce, who was born in 2013 and Ford, who was born in 2016.
- Education: Chad attended high school at Carolina Day School in Asheville, NC. He received his undergraduate degree of Risk Management and Insurance from the Fisher School of Business at The Ohio State University.
- Agent Qualifications: Chad currently has his Property and Casualty license in NC, SC, TN, GA, KY, AL, OH and VA as well as being Life licensed in NC, SC, GA, FL, OH and CA. Chad is also "Certified in Long-Term Care" with the CLTC designation.
- Awards: Champion Award, Million Dollar Round Table, Presidents Conference Award
- Community activities: Chad is a member of Young Professionals of Asheville and the Asheville Chamber of Commerce. He serves on the Leadership Committee on the Asheville Chapter of BNI and serves on the Carolina Day School Alumni Board.
- Hobbies: Golf, traveling, college football