Insurance with a personal touch! For agency owner, Cherie Berenato, the most satisfying part of her job is the limitless opportunity for growing and building personal relationships with her clients. She loves getting to know each of her clients and understanding their personal and business insurance needs. Cherie and her team pride themselves on truly caring about their clients and finding the right fit for their insurance needs. Cherie has been licensed and appointed with Nationwide since 1985 and has more than 30 years of insurance experience. She and her husband Ron, have two grown children who are now married and have their own children which makes her the very proud grandmother of 4 awesome grandbabies!
C L Berenato Insurance LLC
Tues: 9:00 - 5:00
- Mon: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Tues: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Wed: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Thur: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Fri: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Sat: By Appt.
- Sun: Closed
- Primary: (901) 507-8787(901) 507-8787
- Fax: (901) 507-8788
PROUDLY SERVING MEMBERS IN BARTLETT, ARLINGTON, CORDOVA, OAKLAND, SOMERVILLE, MILLINGTON, MUNFORD, COVINGTON AND MEMPHIS.
- Licensed in: AR, MS, TN
- Professional designations: LUTCF
- Bio: Cherie and her husband are members of Bellevue Baptist Church. As a family, they actively support Bartlett High School, Habitat for Humanity, March of Dimes "March for Babies", The Susan B. Koman Foundation, The Warrior Center and The B Squared Project.
- Education: Secured Tennessee Insurance Agents License - 1987. Life Staff Workshop - Special Studies of Life Insurance Services - 1992. SGPA - 1993, 1996. Commercial Field School - 2005. The American College - 2005-2010. Earned LUTCF Designation.
- Agent Qualifications: The American College - 2010. Life Underwriter Training Council Fellow (LUTCF) Designation. John E Fisher Training Center - Professional Development in Special Studies of Family Insurance Studies - 1997.
- Awards: Champion Award
- Community activities: Business Referral Network of Memphis - Board of Directors/Co-Founder - 6 Years. March of Dimes "March for Babies" Executive Committee. Habitat for Humanity. Bartlett High School Baseball Sponsor. Arlington Area Chamber of Commerce
- Hobbies: Faith, Family and Fellowship plus lots of Boating, Water Sports, Hiking, Reading and playing with our 4 wonderful grand babies.