- Licensed in: MS, TN
- Bio: Beth began her career in the insurance industry in 1986 and has worked in many capacities within the insurance industry. She brings a vast knowledge and expertise to the table when working with our members to understand and define their insurance needs.
- Education: Beth graduated from Immaculate Conception High School and began her career with Nationwide Insurance in 1986. During the past 29 years, Beth has been professionally trained to understand and provide solutions for family insurance needs.
- Agent Qualifications: Tennessee Insurance Agent; Licensed in the lines of Property, Casualty and Life Insurance. She specializes in working with families to understand their insurance needs and find the best policy to fit their personal needs.
- Community activities: Beth has been involved with the PKD Foundation (Polycystic Kidney Disease) for many years. This is a foundation that is dear to her heart. In addition, she volunteers for The Mid-South Animal Rescue League, The Warrior Center & B Squared Project.
- Hobbies: Faith and Family are Beth's top priorities. In addition, she loves being outdoors, gardening, fishing and animal rescue.
C L Berenato Insurance LLC