- Licensed in: OH
- Bio: NCA All American Cheerleader. Married to Shawn Clifton in 2002. I have 2 children: Silas and Mila. 2 Dogs who are also my children. I reside in Toronto Ohio. Have been a resident of Jefferson County my entire life.
- Education: Graduated from Edison Local High 1997. Graduated from Kent State University: 2007 BA in Criminal Justice
- Agent Qualifications: Commercial Lines Coverage Specialist. Prior employment: Jefferson County Job and Family Services, Children Service Division, Responsible for investigating child abuse and neglect
- Community activities: A Caring Place Child Advocacy Center located in Jefferson County. Active in Multiple Sclerosis activities, such as participating in the 35 mile bike events. Attend Cornerstone Church in Toronto, Ohio.
- Hobbies: I am a die-hard Pittsburgh Steeler fan. I have been active in sports since I was young, playing volleyball, softball and cheerleading in high school and still try to remain active as much as possible, playing softball & participating in the Warrior Dash.
Chris Arnott Agency Inc
Thur: 9:00 - 5:00
- Mon: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Tues: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Wed: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Thur: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Fri: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Sat: By Appt.
- Sun: By Appt.