- Licensed in: CT
- Bio: Camilla is the mother of three young boys, and is married to a 19 year Army veteran who was wounded in action in 2012. She enjoys spending free time with family and friends.
- Education: AS in Equine Industries - UMASS Stockbridge School of Agriculture BS in Animal Science - UMASS, Amherst, MA
- Agent Qualifications: Camilla has 14 years of experience in the industry with a focus on farm and commercial insurance. She is a licensed Property & Casualty producer and holds her Notary Public certification.
- Community activities: Camilla is a supporter and avid supporter of the non-profit organization, "In the Line of Duty", which was founded by her husband. She is also an active supporter of the "Fisher House Foundation" and "House in the Woods".
- Hobbies: Hobbies include horseback riding, playing soccer, and target shooting.
Wed: 8:30 - 5:00
- Mon: 8:30 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Tues: 8:30 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Wed: 8:30 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Thur: 8:30 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Fri: 8:30 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Sat: By Appt.
- Sun: Closed
- Primary: (860) 257-0022(860) 257-0022
- Fax: (860) 257-0279