- Licensed in: CT
- Bio: Matt has been with the agency for 9 years and specializes in commercial insurance, farm insurance, and life insurance.
- Education: University of Connecticut B.A. Political Science
- Agent Qualifications: Licensed Property & Casualty, and Life Insurance producer. Nationwide "On Your Farm - Master" certified AFIS designation
- Community activities: Tolland County Farm Bureau- board member Bolton Last Trust- board member Bolton Volunteer Fire Dept-EMT/member-1996-2009 Pan Mass Challenge-Dana Farber/Jimmy Fund rider 2007-2015
- Hobbies: Matt enjoys outdoor activities such as hiking, bicycling, snow boarding, yard work, landscaping, fishing, & dirt biking. He has been active with the Pan Mass Challenge bike-a-thon for 9 years, which raises money for Dana Farber through the Jimmy Fund.
Thur: 8:30 - 5:00
- Mon: 8:30 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Tues: 8:30 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Wed: 8:30 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Thur: 8:30 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Fri: 8:30 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Sat: By Appt.
- Sun: Closed
- Primary: (860) 257-0022(860) 257-0022
- Fax: (860) 257-0279