- Licensed in: PA
- Bio: I met my husband, Dan, while attending the University of Pittsburgh. I enjoy spending time with my sons when they're home from college, Tyler and Stefan and my nephews Brady and AJ.
- Education: After graduating from Plum High School in 1985, I earned my B.A. in Psychology from the University of Pittsburgh Class of 1989.
- Agent Qualifications: I began working part time in the agency shortly after my husband started in 1998. In 2006, I transitioned to full time. I became licensed in Property and Casualty as well as Life and Health insurance.
- Community activities: Over the years, I've developed many friendships with our customers. I enjoy seeing them and speaking with them on a regular basis. If you are in the area, be sure to stop by and say hello!
- Hobbies: I enjoy exercising, listening to music, keeping up with the latest reality shows, and spending time with my family and friends.
DANIEL R CLAIR