- Licensed in: OH
- Bio: Born in Lorain County Dan started his career with Wolff Brothers Supply before getting his Real Estate license. He then took over the Radefeld Insurance Agency in 2011. Dan his wife Blake and their two sons, Trent and Case currently reside in Oberlin.
- Education: Graduate of Elyria Catholic High School. Graduate of John Carrol University.
- Agent Qualifications: Ohio Property & Casualty License Ohio Life, Accident & Health License Ohio Real Estate License
- Community activities: Gilligham Ford Quote For a Cause, Parma City School District Hot Dog Night
- Hobbies: High School Football Coach, Golf, Basketball, spending time with family.
Merrell Insurance Group LLC