Our agency has been serving individuals and families in the Montgomery County area for the last 30 years for car, home, life and business insurance. We provide outstanding customer service and our focus is to provide the right coverage at the right price. Let your local Nationwide agency help you find the right insurance coverage for you and your family. We offer a full array of products which include: car insurance, home insurance, business and life insurance. The Wertz Agency is proud to serve the area and we look forward to earning your business.
Wertz Ins Group Inc
Thank you for visiting the Wertz Insurance Group Agency.
- Licensed in: OH, RI
- Professional designations: LUTCF
- Bio: Married 33 years. Two sons, Trevor, age 18, and Nathan, age 15.
- Education: Dan has a BS in Business Administration from The Ohio State University. He also has completed numerous industry-related courses.
- Agent Qualifications: The Life Underwriter Training Council Fellow (LUTCF) designation was awarded to Dan for courses taken for education in life and financial services. He has also received numerous agency awards from Nationwide Insurance.
- Awards: Champion Award, Presidents Conference Award
- Community activities: Normandy United Methodist Church, George Marshall Lodge, Scottish Rite, Shrine. A member of the Fairborn and Trotwood Chambers of Commerce. An Assistant Scoutmaster for Boy Scout Troop #316 in Centerville.