- Language(s) spoken at agency: Spanish
- Licensed in: GA, MO, MT, NC, OH, SC, TN, VA
- Professional designations: LUTCF, Member, MDRT, NALU Member
- Bio: After careers playing professional basketball, fleet truck sales, and radio and television management, I began my insurance career in 1991. Accomplishing SC agent of the year 18 times, the Dollar Roundtable and the Nationwide Hall of Fame.
- Education: Graduate of Rock Hill High School and Clemson University.
- Agent Qualifications: Licensed in Property & Casualty Insurance as well as Life & Health Insurance. Registered Representative with Nationwide Securities, LLC LUTCF Certified Long Term Care Specialist
- Awards: Champion Award, Million Dollar Round Table, Presidents Conference All-Star Team, Presidents Conference Award, Presidents Conference Hall of Fame Award, Nationwide Auto Council, Nationwide Corporate Service Award, Nationwide Life Council, Nationwide Commercial Council
- Community activities: First Baptist Church, Optimist, York County Chamber of Commerce, Trojan Club, Clemson University Alumni, Board of Piedmont Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors, various other Boards and charities.
- Hobbies: Most of all spending time with the family, usually traveling to watch my daughters play volleyball. We are very involved in community service projects, and also enjoy golfing, fishing and boating.
DAVID E ANGEL JR