- Licensed in: OH
- Bio: I have been in the insurance industry since 1997, spending a majority of those years working for a Nationwide Agent as Office Manager/Associate Agent. I have been with Taylor Insurance since 2010. I am married to Tim and have two black labs, my "babies"
- Education: Graduated from Norton High School, Attended the University of Akron for 2 years and many specialized classes on insurance at Hondros College
- Agent Qualifications: Property & Casualty License since 1999, Life & Health License since 2002
- Community activities: I just became a volunteer for a local Animal Shelter, donating my time to help them with their office and clerical needs. Someday if I hit the lottery, I will open a Rescue Shelter to help the most severely injured dogs and cats that were abused.
- Hobbies: We enjoy showing our Ford Mustangs at various car shows during the summer.I love being at home and working in my flower gardens or just spending time there. I have a passion for working out and have been taking Zumba since 2010.
Dennis E Taylor Agency Inc