- Licensed in: NH
- Bio: I enjoy outdoor activities such as skiing and hiking, as well as attending outdoor concerts in the summer and early fall. Watching the Boston Red Sox and New England Patriots are things I like to do when I have a free moment.
- Education: Windsor High School- Windsor VT; US Army-Active Duty; Colorado Mountain College Service Culture Training- Starwood Hotels and Resorts
- Agent Qualifications: I've worked for several professional organizations, Starwood Hotels & Resorts and Westin Tabor Center. At Tech Team Global, I worked as a software consultant for Independent hotels in North America providing clients the best service in the industry.
- Community activities: I'm involved in several non-profits in the Claremont/ Sullivan County area. I'm President of the Claremont Kiwanis Club, a non-profit organization for children. We're very active in the Greater Claremont NH region.
- Hobbies: Anything outdoors hunting, golfing, skiing and going to New England Patriots games. Enjoy hiking in the Spring, Summer and Fall and skiing in the winter.
Donald F Avery