We are proud to be a 3 generation agency, serving the insurance needs of our members and to Southern Ohio. We want to show you what a real insurance agency is about and would love the opportunity to serve as your insurance professional. We offer incredible products, competitive rates with customer service that is second to none. You can connect with us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone, e-mail, this website, at www.mynationwide.com, and through twitter, facebook and linkedin! Call us now for a "no obligation" quote on all your lines of insurance! Home - Auto - Life - Business - Farm - Financial Services
Gerber Insurance Agency Inc
Wed: 9:00 - 5:00
- Mon: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Tues: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Wed: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Thur: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Fri: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Sat: By Appt.
- Sun: Closed
- Primary: (740) 775-0600(740) 775-0600
- Fax: (740) 775-0697
Welcome to our online home!
- Licensed in: KY, OH
- Bio: Emily is married to Travis Poe. They have two daughters, Maci and Tenley. She loves to spend her spare time with family, gardening and traveling.
- Education: Emily graduated from Chillicothe High School in 2001. She attended and graduated with a BS from Liberty University in May of 2005.
- Agent Qualifications: Emily is licensed in the state of Ohio in Property & Casualty and Life & Health. She has her Life license in SC and her P&C license in NC.
- Awards: Champion Award, Million Dollar Round Table, Presidents Conference Award, Nationwide Commercial Council
- Community activities: Emily is on the Ross County Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors. She is Chair of the Ross Co. Home & Garden show & she leads worship & is active at Centerpoint Church. Every year, Emily is actively involved & sponsors the CHS Prom Promise program.