- Licensed in: GA, NC, SC, TN
- Professional designations: LUTCF
- Bio: Jason is a family man, with a loving wife and three boys. He loves serving others, whether it be in his profession, in his ministries, or just a person in need. Having been born and raised here in the south, he has a deep passion for the outdoors.
- Education: Jason earned his BS degree from Tennessee Tech University. His focus was in Psychology, Business, and Insurance, while he held numerous leadership roles with multiple campus organizations.
- Agent Qualifications: Jason began his insurance career in 1995. He is licensed in Life and Property & Casualty. Jason & his team have been recognized and certified in the areas of Customer Service, Commercial Sales, and AgriBusiness Sales.
- Awards: Champion Award, Million Dollar Round Table, Presidents Conference Award
- Community activities: He loves the communities he serves in and is actively involved in numerous organizations. The two he loves most is serving as the Men's Ministry Leader for Brevard Community Church, and serving as the Scoutmaster for Troop 701!
- Hobbies: Jason enjoys many outdoor activities, but fishing is his passion. Camping and hiking with the Boys Scouts would be next, and he always enjoys a little biking and golf when the opportunity arises.
Trent & Associates, Inc
Fri: 9:00 - 5:00
- Mon: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Tues: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Wed: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Thur: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Fri: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Sat: By Appt.
- Sun: Closed
- Primary: (828) 884-2440(828) 884-2440
- Fax: (828) 862-5572