Almost 50 years of meeting the insurance needs for thousands of people all over the mid south, thank you to all our current, future and past clients. You are what keeps us in business! Welcome to an insurance business who exists to meet the needs of our clients when and how you deserve and want. In person face to face or electronically via internet or phone, we exist to provide you the best insurance value possible.
ERIC L. PIRTLE
Tues: 8:00 - 4:30
- Mon: 8:00 - 4:30 Evening By Appt.
- Tues: 8:00 - 4:30 Evening By Appt.
- Wed: 8:00 - 4:30 Evening By Appt.
- Thur: 8:00 - 4:30 Evening By Appt.
- Fri: 8:00 - 4:30 Evening By Appt.
- Sat: By Appt.
- Sun: Closed
- Licensed in: AR, GA, KY, NC, TN
- Professional designations: LUTC
- Bio: Eric has been married to Tammy since 1988. They have two children, Ryan and Joslyn is married to Andrew Piro and they have 1 child Kylie.
- Education: Eric attended David Lipscomb University. He has attended many professional classes to increase his knowledge of insurance products. 25 years as the Principle Agent provides you security and experience you can trust.
- Agent Qualifications: The Pirtle Agency staff currently has over 50 years of experience with Nationwide. The Agency started in 1966 and has achieved Nationwide Service Awards in many years. Insurance is a relationship business. We want to have a great relationship with you.
- Awards: Nationwide Commercial Council
- Community activities: Eric served on the Board of Directors for Nashville Sports Council and Nashville Area Junior Chamber of Commerce and Chairman of 1995 Clinic Bowl. 2014-2018 Board of Directors Leadership Wilson and 2015 President, worships at Mt Juliet church of Christ
- Hobbies: Grandparent, all types of hunting, watching sports in person, cooking