Our agency has been serving individuals and families in the Beaver, Lawrence, and Allegheny areas for the last 37 years for auto, homeowners, and commercial insurance. We provide outstanding customer service and our focus is to provide the right coverage at the right price. Let us your local Beaver Falls Nationwide agent help you find the right insurance coverage for you and your family. We offer a full array of products for PA and OH residents which include: car, home, business, and life insurance. The Namath Agency is proud to serve PA and OH and we look forward to earning your business!
FRANKLIN L NAMATH
Tues: 9:00 - 5:00
- Mon: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Tues: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Wed: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Thur: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Fri: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Sat: By Appt.
- Sun: By Appt.
Thank you for visiting the Namath Agency!
- Licensed in: OH, PA
- Bio: Frank is married (Allison) with two children, a boy Jacob David and a daughter Sophia Rose.
- Education: Frank is a 1986 graduate of Blackhawk High School located in Beaver Falls, PA. He received his undergraduate degree in 1991 from the University of Maryland at College Park and earned a Masters in Higher Education from Geneva College in 2004.
- Agent Qualifications: Frank holds licenses in property & casualty, life, accident and health. The agency has earned the "On Your Side Certified" designation given to Nationwide agencies that meet the criteria.
- Awards: Champion Award, Million Dollar Round Table
- Community activities: Frank serves on the Foundation Board for Heritage Valley Health Systems. He is an assistant football coach at Central Valley High School. He is member of Christ the Divine Teacher Church.