We do things differently in our agency. Let me explain. Regardless of what type of insurance we talk about, we'll personalize and work closely with you to build an insurance policy that best fits your needs. We'll accomplish this by helping you better understand what your policy says. We love to simplify insurance jargon for you! For home and auto insurance, we then pile on as many discounts as possible to arrive at the best possible price for the policy you and I build together. I say again, one that you and I build together!
Fred Simmons Ins Marktng
Fri: 8:30 - 4:30
- Mon: 8:30 - 4:30 Evening By Appt.
- Tues: 8:30 - 4:30 Evening By Appt.
- Wed: 8:30 - 4:30 Evening By Appt.
- Thur: 8:30 - 4:30 Evening By Appt.
- Fri: 8:30 - 4:30 Evening By Appt.
- Sat: By Appt.
- Sun: Closed
It's a great day at the Fred Simmons Agency!
- Licensed in: CA, NV
- Professional designations: Ph.D.
- Bio: Fred brings a unique perspective to our Agency. He possesses 31 years of total insurance experience including working as an agent for Nationwide since July, 2005.
- Education: Dr. Simmons has 31+ years of insurance experience exceeding all continuing education requirements. Speech and Hearing background culminating in an Audiology Ph.D. degree obtained at Bowling Green St. University, Bowling Green, Ohio in December of 1982.
- Agent Qualifications: 31+ years of professional insurance experience. President of Fred Simmons Insurance Marketing, Inc. since its creation in September 1997.
- Awards: Champion Award
- Community activities: Supported the Gold River Discovery School by serving on it's Board of Directors. Was active coaching girls' high school basketball at Rio Americano High School, Sacramento, CA. Helped raise a record amount of funds for Big Brothers Big Sisters in 1999.
- Hobbies: Family oriented active in the Gold River, CA and surrounding Sacramento area communities. Avid sports enthusiast. Enjoys golf, creative photography and gardening. Loves to read.