The G. Wendell Compton Insurance Agency began in 1985. It has been an honor to continue working with many of the policyholders belonging to former agent Ralph Cornelius. Over the last 29 years our agency has been writing and servicing Auto, Home, Farm, Commercial, Life, and Health Insurance policies for clients in Clinton, Highland, Green, and Warren Counties. Our staff consists of Wendell Compton (principal agent), Abby Grant (customer service representative/agent), and Marsha Adkins (customer service representative/agent). We are dedicated to give our members the best service possible and help you protect what is important to you. Please let us help you with all your insurance needs.
G WENDELL COMPTON
Mon: 9:00 - 5:00
- Mon: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Tues: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Wed: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Thur: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Fri: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Sat: By Appt.
- Sun: Closed
- Primary: (937) 382-2483(937) 382-2483
- Fax: (937) 383-2733
At the Compton Agency, we strive to give our members the very best service, while providing the coverages you need.
- Licensed in: OH
- Professional designations: LUTCF
- Bio: I am married to Linda, a retired elementary school Principal. My married daughter, Katy, resides in Las Cruces, New Mexico with my two grandsons and granddaughter. My son, Nathan and his wife Amber live in Dallas, TX with my other grandson.
- Education: I graduated from East Clinton High School and attended Wilmington College for three years.
- Agent Qualifications: I am Licensed in Property and Casualty, and Life and Health. I also have completed the LUTC and LUTCF courses.
- Community activities: I am a member of the New Vienna Lions Club, Sabina Christian Mens Group, Clinton County Habitat for Humanity, Wilmington Housing Advisory Committee, and Lees Creek United Church of Christ.