- Language(s) spoken at agency: Spanish
- Licensed in: OH
- Bio: He was a corporate attorney representing the insurance companies in Venezuela. Now, he really enjoys his career and loves all the things he can do as a sales person working closely with the Hispanic community.
- Education: Francisco received his BS degree in Venezuela. He studied law for his post graduate work. In 2003, he became licensed in Accident & Health, Life, Personal Lines, Property & Casualty.
- Agent Qualifications: Francisco is licensed to engage in the business of insurance in the State of Ohio. He has been working with the Gwynn Vaughan Agency since 2003.
- Community activities: He routinely mentors Hispanics in their transition to life in the United States.
Gwynn Vaughan Ins Inc