Our agency would like to thank you for visiting our web page! Our agency strives to provide excellent customer service. Our customer's needs are our number one priority! It is our goal to service your policies with our professional insurance experience and our hope is to both inform and provide you the insurance policy that best suits you and your family's needs. We look forward to speaking with you soon.
Gwynn Vaughan Ins Inc
Thur: 9:00 - 5:00
- Mon: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Tues: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Wed: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Thur: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Fri: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Sat: By Appt.
- Sun: Closed
- Primary: (614) 433-7233(614) 433-7233
- Fax: (614) 433-0980
Welcome to the Gwynn Vaughan Agency Webpage!
- Licensed in: IN, MI, OH
- Bio: Gwynn is a God fearing, family oriented man with high moral standards. He has four children and 15 grandchildren. He is a retired army officer. His last assignment was Professor of Military Science at OSU, so now he is a converted rabid Buckeye.
- Education: Gwynn earned his BS degree from West Point Military Academy. While at USMA, he was a three-year letterman in football and wrestling. After a tour in Viet Nam, the Army sent him to Indiana University where he earned his MS and then taught at West Point.
- Agent Qualifications: In 1989, after 25 years in the Army, Gwynn started his insurance agency. He is licensed in Life, Health, Property and Casualty. He received Presidents, Champions, Life and Commercial awards. He currently carries the "on your side" designation
- Awards: Champion Award, Presidents Conference Award, Nationwide Auto Council, Nationwide Life Council, Nationwide Commercial Council
- Community activities: He mentors young ROTC students at The Ohio State University through the OCF. He founded the OSU Army ROTC Alumni Association while serving as Professor of Military Science and is active in that organization.
- Hobbies: Gwynn enjoys playing golf--especially with his children and grandchildren. He also enjoys mentoring men in Biblical principles. He loves spending time with his children and grandchildren.