- Licensed in: IN, NC, OH
- Bio: She was born and raised in Columbus, Ohio and takes pride in working for a wonderful company. Alison and her husband Parris never have a dull moment with their four children.
- Education: Columbus State Community College, Associate of the Arts Degree. Franklin University, Business Administration.
- Agent Qualifications: Alison began her career in insurance at the Nationwide home office in 2007. She managed a region for life sales and retirement planning. Since then she has obtained her Life and Health, variable life and annuity, and Property and Casualty licenses.
- Community activities: She is involved in her church. She also helps in the children's schools.
- Hobbies: She enjoys spending time with her growing family, being involved in her church, and vacationing at the beach.
Gwynn Vaughan Ins Inc