- Licensed in: DE, IN, MD, NJ, NC, PA, SC, TX, VA, WV
- Professional designations: LUTCF
- Bio: I have been in the insurance business in various forms for over 27 years. It is with great pleasure, to serve my clients here in Delaware offering products allowing them to maintain insurance protection designed for their personal needs.
- Education: I am Property and Casualty as well as Life and Health licensed. I have achieved the following designations, LUTCF, CLTC, and CLCS. I also maintain my Series 6, 63 & 26 license.
- Agent Qualifications: Presidents Conference, Champions Conference, NFN, Delaware MVP
- Awards: Champion Award, Presidents Conference Award
- Community activities: I have coached soccer and baseball for over 12 years. In 2005, I was awarded Coach of the Year for Wicomico County, Maryland. I have been an active Boy Scout Leader for the past 17 years.
- Hobbies: I find the most satisfying time is spent with family, Anna, my sons, and my dogs. While work is definitely a hobby I am always looking to perfect, I also find enjoyment in running, weight training with my sons, and volunteering with my sons.
Insley Insurance & Financial Services Inc