Thank You for taking the time to visit our page. We are passionate about helping and assisting our Customers through superior Customer Service. Our Mission Statement reads: "The Mission of Insley Insurance is to exceed Customer expectations through exceptional 'On Your Side' Customer Service" Please feel free to stop on in or give us a call! We would be happy to assist you in your Insurance or Financial Services needs.
Insley Insurance & Financial Services, Inc.
Mon: 9:00 - 5:00
- Mon: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Tues: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Wed: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Thur: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Fri: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Sat: By Appt.
- Sun: Closed
Welcome to the Insley Insurance and Financial Services page!
- Licensed in: DE, IN, MD, NJ, NC, PA, SC, TX, VA, WV
- Professional designations: LUTCF
- Bio: I have been in the insurance business in various forms for over 27 years. It is with great pleasure, to serve my clients here in Delaware offering products allowing them to maintain insurance protection designed for their personal needs.
- Education: I am Property and Casualty as well as Life and Health licensed. I have achieved the following designations, LUTCF, CLTC, and CLCS. I also maintain my Series 6, 63 & 26 license.
- Agent Qualifications: Presidents Conference, Champions Conference, NFN, Delaware MVP
- Awards: Champion Award, Presidents Conference Award
- Community activities: I have coached soccer and baseball for over 12 years. In 2005, I was awarded Coach of the Year for Wicomico County, Maryland. I have been an active Boy Scout Leader for the past 17 years.
- Hobbies: I find the most satisfying time is spent with family, Anna, my sons, and my dogs. While work is definitely a hobby I am always looking to perfect, I also find enjoyment in running, weight training with my sons, and volunteering with my sons.