- Licensed in: DE
- Bio: I am the mother of three amazing boys who are turning into quality young men. Prior to my experience as Office Manager for Insley Insurance, I was a teacher in Maryland. I taught Kindergarten, First, Second, and Fourth grade, specializing in Reading.
- Education: I graduated with a BS in Elementary Education also I acquired a Masters Degree in Reading Education. I earned both from Salisbury University. I am also licensed in Property and Casualty.
- Agent Qualifications: Licensed Property and Casualty
- Community activities: I have volunteered with the Boy Scouts of America as an instructor and a member of the Advancement Committee. I have also volunteered within my sons' schools and activities.
- Hobbies: I enjoy time spent with my family, T, my sons, and my four dogs. Outside of working, I spend most days either running or walking my dogs. I also love being a cheerleader rooting on my sons' races, and reading on the beach can be very gratifying.
Insley Insurance & Financial Services, Inc.
Fri: 9:00 - 5:00
- Mon: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Tues: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Wed: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Thur: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Fri: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Sat: By Appt.
- Sun: Closed