- Licensed in: DE, MD, PA
- Bio: I hail from the distant land of Salisbury, MD. I moved to DE 6 years ago and am a proud Eagle Scout from Troop 301 in Middletown, DE.
- Education: Bachelors Degree in Psychology from The University of Delaware
- Agent Qualifications: Property and Casualty licensed Life and Health licensed
- Community activities: I have done triathlon's before in Ocean City, MD I also traveled to NC for Habitat for Humanity for Sandy Victims with Westley Foundation on Main St, Newark DE
- Hobbies: Reading, Swimming, Weight lifting, fighting crime, and making new friends I LOVE cheesecake, Chicken pot pie makes my life complete, and I can hold my breath for 2 minutes. I've also swam since I was 11 yrs old
Insley Insurance & Financial Services, Inc.
- Mon: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Tues: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Wed: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Thur: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Fri: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Sat: By Appt.
- Sun: Closed