- Language(s) spoken at agency: Spanish
- Licensed in: DE, MD, PA
- Bio: I am from California where I graduated high school at Fred C Beyer. After graduation, my family and I moved to Atlanta, Ga where I resided for almost four years. I then moved to Delaware in 2012 where my son was born. I love working & helping people.
- Education: I graduated from Fred C. Beyer High School in Modesto, California. I also went to Del Tech in 2009 for two semesters for Computer Science Information.
- Agent Qualifications: Delaware licensed in Property and Casualty insurance.
- Community activities: I am very involved in the Ministry on Saturday mornings of my church. I also take time to visit some of the elderly in the congregation to giving them some moral support or running some errands for them.
- Hobbies: I love to spend time with my son teaching him how to play basketball, how to throw a football, and soccer. I enjoy reading, writing and listening to soothing music. Also, my son and I are always up for a day with Mother Nature.
Insley Insurance & Financial Services Inc
Wed: 9:00 - 5:00
- Mon: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Tues: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Wed: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Thur: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Fri: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Sat: By Appt.
- Sun: Closed