- Licensed in: DE, MD, PA
- Bio: Born and raised in Gloucester, Virginia. I recently moved to the area with my husband who works for the Army. We have a large family, Richie who is 10, Kaylee 7, and Jacob is almost 6 months old!
- Education: I am currently working on completing my degree in Finance with American Military University. I am also taking a course at the University of Oxford studying the psychology in the workplace. I have also taken courses at the University of Cambridge.
- Agent Qualifications: I bring to Insley Insurance over 12 years of insurance experience. I am currently licensed property & casualty and life & health in DE, PA, MD, & VA.
- Community activities: Right now my community activities revolve around taking my daughter and stepson to their social events.
- Hobbies: In addition to spending time with my family I enjoy traveling and a variety of sporting activities- volleyball, rock climbing, biking, swimming. We spend a lot of time taking the kids to the local YMCA and to the many museums in the surrounding areas.
Insley Insurance & Financial Services, Inc.
Mon: 9:00 - 5:00
- Mon: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Tues: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Wed: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Thur: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Fri: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Sat: By Appt.
- Sun: Closed