Our office would like to welcome you to a friendly family owned business!
HERBERT H GIBSON
Welcome to Herb Gibson's page!
- Licensed in: OH
- Professional designations: LUTC
- Bio: Herb began selling insurance in 1953 after returning home from the Korean War. He married his wife in 1953. The two of them then welcomed a son into the family in 1961 and a daughter in 1965.
- Education: Herb Graduated from Camden High School in 1947. In 1952, Herb became a licensed agent to Farm Bureau Insurance. In 1955, Farm Bureau changed to what is now known as Nationwide Insurance.
- Agent Qualifications: Fully licensed in property and casualty, life, and health.
- Awards: Champion Award
- Community activities: Herb has been an active member of the Preble County Veterans Service Commission and of the American Legion Post 215. As a veteran of the United States Army he still feels his duty to help his fellow service people.