- Licensed in: KY, TN
- Bio: Holly is a native of Gallatin, Tennessee, a small town just north of Nashville. She made her way to Bourbon County by way of her husband, who has been involved in the horse industry his entire life.
- Education: Bachelor of Arts in Communication, with a Minor in English from Western Kentucky University.
- Agent Qualifications: Licensed in Property & Casualty, Life & Health. Holly has been in the Insurance Industry for seven years, and is the owner of McMillin Agency. As agency owner, Holly is our Principle Agent and Business Manager.
- Awards: Champion Award, Million Dollar Round Table
- Community activities: Holly is very community oriented. She proudly proclaims that family, friends, and community are of most value to her. Holly's community values and business experience are integral to our agency.
- Hobbies: When Holly is out of the office, she enjoys helping organize community events, attending horse races with her husband, and spending time with her two daughters.
Holly McMillin Agency