- Licensed in: NC, VA
- Professional designations: MBA, LUTCF, NALU Member
- Bio: Born and raised in Suffolk. Married to Jennifer and three children, Jessica, Will and Matt
- Education: BS and MBA from Old Dominion University, LUTCF The American College
- Agent Qualifications: District Community Service Award Recipient, Past President of NAIFA, Member of President Conference District
- Community activities: Past President of Holy Neck Ruritan Club, Church Deacon at Holy Neck Church, Assistance Director of Suffolk Toys for Tots, Committee Chairman of Boy Scout Troop 30, Member of McAlister Freemason, Vice President of Suffolk Shrine Club, Baseball Coach.
- Hobbies: Hunting, Fishing, Cooking
MILLS HUNTER MARCH
- Mon: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Tues: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Wed: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Thur: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Fri: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Sat: By Appt.
- Sun: By Appt.
- Primary: (757) 562-3419(757) 562-3419
- Fax: (757) 562-7087