- Licensed in: NY, VT
- Bio: Jeffrey was born and raised in Plattsburgh NY. He is married to Debra Jabaut and has two children, Jared and Joanne, as well as four grandchildren - Mya, Mason, Joie-Lynn and Jordyn.
- Education: Jeffrey graduated from SUNY Canton in 1977 and brings over 35 years of business experience to the Agency. Jeffrey owned Brown Funeral Home in Plattsburgh, NY until he retired in 2008. This in-depth knowledge of business is a tremendous asset.
- Agent Qualifications: Jeffrey holds his Property and Casualty licenses in both NY and VT. During his tenure as a Funeral Director in the North Country he developed a deep passion for service. This holds true to his commitment to each and every client he works with.
- Community activities: Jeffrey is a long time member of the Plattsburgh Lions Club and continues his stewardship through church and school activities.
- Hobbies: In his down time Jeffrey enjoys road biking, barbequing, and spending quality time with his family.
Jared Jabaut Agency
Mon: 8:30 - 5:00
- Mon: 8:30 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Tues: 8:30 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Wed: 8:30 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Thur: 8:30 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Fri: 8:30 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Sat: By Appt.
- Sun: By Appt.