- Licensed in: PA
- Bio: James joined Nationwide Financial in 2012, bringing his practical knowledge in investment management and financial markets to clients all across Western PA.
- Education: James graduated cum laude from Duquesne University in Pittsburgh, PA earning his BSBA in Finance with a minor in Business Law.
- Agent Qualifications: He holds a FINRA Series 7 (General Securities), Series 66 (Uniform State Securities), and Life, Health, and Disability insurance licenses.
- Community activities: He is currently the President of Mountain View Rotary located in his hometown of Greensburg, PA.
- Hobbies: In his private time, James is an avid fan of the Pittsburgh Pirates, attending as many games as he can throughout the season. He enjoys skiing, golfing, and reading military history books.