- Licensed in: PA, WV
- Professional designations: AIC, LUTCF
- Bio: When I'm not working, I enjoy an occasional round of golf or riding my Harley and going to local sporting events, cheering on the Steelers, Penguins, Pirates and Pitt Panthers.
- Education: I am a Slippery Rock University Graduate, Class of 1990. I had a double major, both in Marketing and Management.
- Agent Qualifications: I hold the professional designation, AIC. This stands for Associate in Claims, before becoming an agent, I was a claims adjuster for over 12 years. This experience gives me an advantage over most other agents. Also, I obtained the LUTCF, a Life degree
- Awards: Champion Award
- Community activities: I am an active member of the Elizabeth Borough community and an active member of my church, Monroeville Christian Church. I am a member of the Masonic Lodge among other activities. As well as, a Pitt Panther Club member.
Jeffrey Wayne Ronallo