- Licensed in: AL, AR, GA, MS, NC, SC, TN, TX
- Professional designations: LUTCF
- Bio: Married to former Julie Ard of Jayess, MS. Patrick and Julie have five children: Alese, Cash, Arden, Jennings, and Emery . Patrick is an active Member of Temple Baptist Church in Hattiesburg.
- Education: 1995, B.S., Nicholls State University, Thibodaux, LA. Member of Nicholls State baseball team. 2011, LUTCF The American College 2016, CLTC Certified Long Term Carm
- Agent Qualifications: James Agency VP from 2005-2010, managing 6 satellite offices while being awarded Presidents Conference Award in 2006-2010. Succeeded Father, Jerry James in 2010 as Primary Agent/Agency Principal after 27 years. Awarded Presidents Conference for 2010-2015
- Awards: Champion Award, Million Dollar Round Table, Presidents Conference Award, Nationwide Auto Council
- Community activities: Active supporters of United Way, MADD, MS Wildlife Enforcement Officers, ARC, American Cancer Society, Homes of Hope,Lighthouse Ministries, Pine Belt Fellowship of Christian Athletes,as well as other civic charities.
- Hobbies: Coaching my Son's Baseball Team, Hunting, Fishing, and spending quality time with my Family.
The James Agency, LLC